86 gr HS
Round Nose (RN)
For all types of weapons, mostly used for practical shooting.
High Speed (HS)
- copper-plated lead bullet with additional plastic coating
- prevents melting and lead abrasion
- suitable for all charges for pistols and revolvers, and for reduced charges for rifles
- velocity level over 320 m/s (Vo) (in hand guns only)
Product detailsRN .311, 86 gr HS
Example: 7,62 Nagant
- Trim to Length: 38,3
- Max. headspace: 0,30
- Max. gas pressure (bar): 770
Note: since there is no guarantee of how much care has been taken or which components were used, no liability is assumed for any details and instructions!