158 gr AccuBull
Truncated Cone (TC)
- thick copper-plated lead bullet for maximum precision
- clearly defined edges and minimal tolerances in dimensions and weight
- suitable for all common velocities
Product detailsTC .357, 158 gr AccuBull
Example: .357 Magnum
- Case Length: 32,6
- Max. headspace: 0,25
- Max. gas pressure (bar): 3.000
All dimensions in mm.
Note: since there is no guarantee of how much care has been taken or which components were used, no liability is assumed for any details and instructions!
When loading the AccuBull bullets with conventional seating stems, the bullet is often not centered in the case.
H&N seating stems are adapted to the respective shape of the AccuBull bullet tips and thus ensure 100% alignment when seating.
- – Seating stems for Lee, RCBS, Dillon, Redding, and Hornady seating dies,
- – expander stems for RCBS, Redding and Lee, as well as
- – a Dillon powder funnel with expander.